Hypah -Xplode! Hypah -Xplode!

YOU STOLE THIS FROM TERRARIA

Come and Go Come and Go

So the drums at the start don't really work with the beat and throughout the song, there is a honky-tonk piano playing the same note over and over again, which is annoying. It's definitely overused in this song. The melody is good, I like how you incorporate that into the song.

At the end for the last 30 seconds, it's just the same thing over and over again, which is repetitive and annoying.

Overall a good song with a good rhythm

sonic blaster rebirth sonic blaster rebirth

Ummmmm mate, all you did was change the pich!!!

The forest The forest

Really good!

A little bit toooo long but that's only because it has the same sort of melody.

I think you might need to change up the sounds a bit but DONT MAKE IT FAST. The way that the tune goes with the song really intrigues me.

I'm definitely keeping you on my radar.

Release another song, and if it's good, I'll scout you!

Good job!

Random Song Random Song

Nice. Good job on that one.

Well thought-out song, like the ideas behind it.

__________________________

You have been scouted!!!

TheDoubleOne responds:

Thanks I thought it was bad but it's nice to see people like it.

Vivid Vivid

Wow! This song is really well thought out, with lots of well-rehearsed changes. Good Job!

Thanks!

Beautiful feedback! ~
Thank you!

Gravity Gravity

Like my last review, the entire song is just the same loop over and over again, and it starts to get boring. If you want to, just put this song as a 'loop' when you upload it.

It's really important.

Chaos Area Chaos Area

It sounds cool, but it's kinda obvious that you're using loops because it's pretty much the same thing for 1 minute. If you extended, you could make this into a really cool song.

Dowon responds:

Thank you, um ... Thank you for your help!

Cupcake [OMFG style] Cupcake [OMFG style]

At 1:25, I was really expecting more. I was really getting into the first part of the song, it was building up and up and up until... A half bass drop came into play. It wasn't really what I was expecting. The tune after it was good, but it didn't really match what you were building up to.

1:40???

The key changes.

OK.

Sure.

It does NOT match the song AT ALL!!!

The tune would be good if it was in the right key but....

It's not.

OK, moving on.

It reminds me of The Living Tombstone for some reason, just that 1:40 part to 2:00, I'm not sure why I think it's the key.

The 2:30 drop was a great improvement from the first one at 1:25, good job.

3:20, again the same problem as 1:25, you need more bass if you're going for something like that.

For some reason, I feel as if 3:40 actually fitted in with the song better than 1:40 because you had used the same loop before, it worked well.

Overall, a good song, most things work together but just don't change the key like that.

Twitchy Finger Twitchy Finger

Good song, but maybe more bass? I like low sounds in songs, although I understand that this isn't really a song that low-frequency sounds would work well with. It isn't too repetitive, but I think you could include less high frequency because it hurts my ears. Also, at about 1:00, the high frequency goes into overdrive, which doesn't really invoke much feeling.

There are some good ideas in the song, but they're just little snippets. I feel that throughout the song, you're building onto a great idea, but then the excitement sort of dies. I do like how at 1:30 you start going with less high-frequency, and I think you could have continued with that a bit more. 1:40 is great, it's probably my favourite part of the song, but the ambient sounds in the background don't really fit the tune. But it also has the same tune for about 25 seconds, and it doesn't really engage me (Not that I can talk, because a lot of my songs are like that XD).

I don't really understand how this could be classified as a dance song because it doesn't make me feel like I want to jump up and dance to this tune.

I like the transition from 2:10 to 2:20, it sounds very good, and it's definitely a very good progression in your song. You also surprised me with no bass drop there I was half expecting it.

In 2:40 to about 3:00 I like that you're experimenting with different sounds but some of the sounds could be louder or quieter, because a lot of the sounds you're using are quite annoying, which should be kept at a lower sound, whereas some of the loops you're using during that time are quite nice, and really make a difference to the sound of the song.

I love the tune all the way from the 3:00 mark until the end, no criticism here, this sound is well woven into the fabric and is engaging enough for it not to feel annoying.

The ending is great and is very suitable. It is definitely a great improvement from the start and is overall well-sounding.

I hope this review has been of some help to you because I've spent about 30 mins on it and I actually enjoy doing it.